Celtic Dodge ball League Rules
There are 6 balls, on the Blue/red lines (3/side). At the start of the game, both teams must Be touching the wall.
- Players Attempt to eliminate members of the opposing team by throwing, not kicking the ball at them. If a player is directly hit by a live ball below the shoulders, then they are out.
- If you are out, you go sit on the side of the gym on the bench in the order you were taken out.
- If a player catches a “live” ball, then the player who threw it is out, and the player can bring the next player on Their team in line back into the game
- A ball that hits the ground, or hits the wall is considered “dead”. IF Deflected off person then Wall and caught, player is safe and the thrower is still safe.
- You may only hold one ball at a time For a maximum of 10 seconds and it can be used to deflect other Dodge balls.
- If the game is still being played while time expires, the team with the most live players wins that round.